A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading Cram Read-A-Thon Day 2: Teaser Challenge



I'm not off to a great start with my reading (I haven't finished a single book!) But alas I will try to play catch up today.

Anyways today's challenge is a teaser challenge! We are supposed to open the current book we are reading and post a couple sentences from a random page.

I am currently reading Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard and here are my sentences:

"Why did I think it would change? Flying thousands of miles to Europe didn't change my fate. Traveling two hundred years, it seems, didn't either."

Prada & Prejudice

Have a good day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena