A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading Cram Progress/Spell it out Challenge



Since I last updated (from days 7 and 8) I have read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak which was awesome and The Daughters Join the Party by Joanna Philbin. 
Right now I'm currently reading The Bling Ring by Nancy Jo Sales (it's completely fascinating!)
My overall total is 12 books read and 3,343 pages, as of today. I think I can finish at least one more before the end of the Reading Cram. 

Books read today

The Bling Ring: How a Gang of Fame-Obsessed Teens Ripped Off Hollywood and Shocked the World

Moving on! Today's Challenge is the Spell It Out Challenge. You take the titles of books you've read in 2013 and using the first letter of those titles, spell out a name. I decided to spell out my name so here goes!

P--Prom by Laurie Halse Anderson
A--Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
I--Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
G--Game On by Melanie Spring
E--Entangled by Nikki Jefford

What did you spell out? Leave a link below and I'll come check it out!


2 comments:

  1. You were selected as the winner of the giveaway I offered as part of the Spell It Out Challenge! Check your email. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena