A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading Cram Day 6: Seasonal Challenge



Updates
I have now finished 6 books! (What!?)
Well three of them were Fruits Basket manga, but hey they still count!
So yesterday I read a total of 4 books and I know I will be able to finish Marie Antoinette Serial Killer by Katie Alender today. After that I'm not sure what I'll read...too many options!

Challenge
Today's challenge is to recommend a book for the following categories:


  • Recommend a book good for a snow day
  • Recommend a book good for a rainy day
  • Recommend a book good for a beach day
  • Recommend a book good for a spooky night
Personally, I like to read classics or really big novels on snowy/rainy days so I'll give a classic recommendation for those and a more modern recommendation. 

Snow Day
Little Women    OR    Love on the Lifts

I always love reading both of these around Christmas time. They just get me in the spirit.

Rainy Day
Jane Eyre     OR    The Luxe (Luxe, #1)

Beach Day
Death by Bikini (Death By Mystery #1)   Death by Latte (Death By Mysteries, #2)   Death by Denim (Death By Mysteries, #3)

Spooky Night
Project 17
(This book scared the crap outta me!)

So that's my list! Leave a link to yours below! I'd love to come check it out!

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena