A blog for young adult book lovers

Reading Cram Day 4: Spine Poetry



Reading is going well for day 4. I'm more than halfway done with my second book and I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it tonight!

Today's challenge was to make some Spine Poetry using books that you read in 2013. I read Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl in 2013 and I decided to do an entire poem based around that book. So here's my spine poetry poem:

Cruel Summer
Unremembered
Brave New World
Close up and Personal
Love? Maybe
Dead Until Dark
Rags and Bones
Roomies
Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl



I wanted my poem to mainly consist of titles describing her and the life she led in the Secret Annex. I hope you enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena