A blog for young adult book lovers

Massive Book Haul

I feel like I should have a disclaimer for this post...So I aquired all of these books over a three month time period. As many of you may know, I have been off at college and just recently came home for winter break. Most of these books I'm going to show are one's that I had sent to my house in California while I was in Colorado. Some of them I did have sent to me though so I could read them hehehe! And some of them are from giveaways that I won at the end of summer but didn't have a chance to show before I left for college!
You can check out these two quick videos I made on Instagram of all the books instead of me writing them all out. Enjoy!






See you soon!

1 comments:

  1. You did get a lot of great books in your haul this week. I see some very interesting books are way different. I still need to read Angelfall as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena