A blog for young adult book lovers

Top Ten Tuesday #13


Check out all the info here at The Broke and The Bookish's blog.
April 2nd: Top Ten Characters I would crush on if I were also a fictional character

These aren't in any particular order, just whatever came to my head when looking at my bookshelf:

1. Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind
*swoon*
2. Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy from (duh) Pride and Prejudice
*double swoon*

3. The Fuentes brothers in the Perfect Chemistry series

4. Caleb from the Leaving Paradise duology

5. Ash Redfern from the Night World series

6. Also, Quinn from the Night World series

7. Scott from Teen Idol by Meg Cabot

8. Ian from The Host

9. Jack Cooke from Bed of Roses

10. And last but not least, Del Brown from Savor the Moment 

Leave a link below with your list and I'll come check it out!
See you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena