A blog for young adult book lovers

Stacking the Shelves #3

STSmall_thumb[2][2]
Stacking the Shelves meme hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews. Stacking the Shelves is a way to show off what books you have received in the week (whether they be for review, from the library, etc.)

This week: February 18-February 24


Purchased:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (ebook)


Epic Fail by Claire Lazebnik (ebook)


The Host by Stephenie Meyer (hardback, from paperbackswap.com)



Received for Review: 
The Oath of Servitude by C.E.Wilson (ebook provided by the author)


That's all I got this week! As always, leave a comment below of your Stacking the Shelves and I'll come check it out! Also, make sure to subscribe!
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Creatures is such a brilliant book! I hope you enjoy it. My friend has been hassling me to read The Host so I must get around to it soon, once I've beaten down my TBR pile a little bit. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you seen the Beautiful Creatures movie yet? I've heard mixed reviews on it, but I definitely want to read the book first. I've read part of The Host and it's really good! :) I can't wait to finish and see that movie too.

      Delete

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena