A blog for young adult book lovers

Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti

book cover of 
Something Like Fate 
by
Susane Colasanti
Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 268
This is the fourth Susane Colasanti book I've read and I just love her writing style! It's so blunt, but also funny and really captures the feelings of teenagers!
This specific story was really cute, but I did think the ending was going to be a little more dramatic. I felt like it could have been more shocking or...something!
It was just sort of what I predicted so maybe I'm too good of a predictor? It was a great story I just felt the ending was sort of weak...
I actually plowed through this book really easily because it was such a short and fun read. There could have been a teeny tiny bit more character development for some of them, but overall it was a nice light read!
I would give this a Paige-Turn and I look forward to reading another one of Susane Colasanti's books!
See you soon!
-Paige
P.S. Did you know that an average American reads 6 books in a year and will read about 412 in their lifetime? I found that out today and the low numbers really shocked me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena