A blog for young adult book lovers

Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan

book cover of 
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List 
by
Rachel Cohn and 
David Levithan
Read a synopsis here!
(I'm not going to do the how much it cost me anymore because you can check that out on my hauls tab)
Number of pages: 230
Wow, wow, wow is all I can say about this book. Going into it I didn't like the style of the story but after the first like 30 pages I was in love. I felt extremely attached to this book because it was sort of personal for me. (I have a guy best friend-HE'S NOT GAY-and I don't know their relationship really reminded me of him.) Anyways, the story totally sucks you in and you can't stop reading. If I was reading this really late I would say to myself, okay go to bed now and I would put the book down, only to find myself picking it right back up to read one more chapter.
The characters are so real that it's a little frightening. Normally in a story the writing isn't as point-blank as in this book but it totally worked. The realness of the story made it so much more believable and relatable.
I also love the changing point of views not only from Naomi and Ely but also a string of other secondary characters. And all of them have their own style which is just awesome.
Definitely a Paige-Turn and this is going on my favorite's shelf in my room. I would recommend this to anyone because I feel a lot of people can relate to it in some way or another. I seriously can't tell you how awesome this book is! Just go get it yourself!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena