A blog for young adult book lovers

December Haul!!

Okay wow this month is a huge book haul! Let's get started!!
Scholastic Warehouse:
Okay before I tell you what books I got let me explain something. The Scholastic Warehouse is literally a warehouse where Scholastic stores all their books and every half a year, teachers, librarians, and the general public (although it's really meant for teachers and librarians) can go in and buy books for half price! A great deal right!? I know! I used to go more when I was little but this is the first time I've gone in awhile. Most books were half price but the recently released books were like 20% or 30% off I think. Also they have discount books too. Anyways here's what I got:
Crossed by Ally Condie: $13.50 (Normally $17.99) (hardcover)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner: $5.00 (Normally $9.99)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner: $7.50 (Normally $9.99)
Unwind by Neal Shusterman: $4.50 (Normally $8.99)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith: $3.00 (Normally $8.99)
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: $6.50 (Normally $12.99)
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti: $6.75 (Normally $8.99)
Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender: $3.50 (Normally $6.99)
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins $6.75 (Normally $9.99)
The Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink: $4.00 (Normally $7.99)
Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter: $4.50 (Normally $8.99)
Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn: $3.50 (Normally $6.99)
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly: $5.00 (Normally $9.99)
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulburg: $3.50 (Normally $6.99)
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley: $4.50 (Normally $8.99)
Hunger by Michael Grant: $5.00 (Normally $9.99)
The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer: $4.00 (Normally $7.99)
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer: $4.50 (Normally $8.99)
PaperBackSwap.com:
All of these were free of course!
Bookmarked for Death by Lorna Barrett
Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
Would I Lie to You by Cecily von Ziegesar
Used Bookstore:
All books from my used bookstore are half priced!
Sentenced to Death by Lorna Barrett: $4.00 (Normally $7.99)
Snow Queen by Emma Harrison: $3.00 (Normally $5.99)
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan: $4.50 (Normally $8.99)
Samurai Girl: The Book of the Sword by Carrie Asai: $3.50 (Normally $6.99)
Samurai Girl: The Book of the Shadow by Carrie Asai: $3.50 (Normally $6.99)
Christmas gifts:
I didn't actually ask for that many books but I did ask for giftcards and stuff so here's what I got!
Gone by Michael Grant
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (hardcover)
Marked by P. C. and Kristen Cast (hardcover)
The Daughters Take the Stage by Joanna Philbin
I also got a Kindle!! Yay! So I got $75 in giftcards for the Kindle store and $50 in giftcards for Barnes and Noble!
Overall, I'm very thankful and this is in no way bragging. Hope everyone had a wonderful December and I'll see you on the first of February for next month's haul! Happy New Year!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena