A blog for young adult book lovers

Bernard Pivot Tag

I haven't done a Tag in awhile and I think they're a cute way for you guys to get to know a little more about me! (This tag is explained really well here!)
Question 1: What's your favorite word?
...You're asking a reader what their favorite word is? This one was really hard for me to choose but I have to say LOVE. It's so powerful and it changes people in so many ways and can be interpreted into so many things :) Spread the love!
Question 2: What's your least favorite word?
Haters. Not the word hate but the word haters. It's just disgusting, also I don't like the meaning of that word.
Question 3: What's a sound or noise that you like?
High heels clacking on wooden floors. I know I'm weird. Also pages in a book being flipped quickly, like when you hold the spine and let the pages flow through your hands? Love that!
Question 4: What's a sound or noise that you don't like?
People breathing. Annoys me to no end.
Question 5: What is your favorite curse word?
Errr....I don't know!
Question 6: What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Well I'm aspiring to be a book editor, so other than that I'd LOVE to work for a fashion magazine or fashion something. Intern for a designer, whatever! Just something to do with fashion.
Question 7: What profession would you not like to attempt?
Anything involving blood (i.e. doctor's, nurses, vampires?)
Question 8: If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
"Welcome to Heaven. Please read as much as you like and you're a teenager forever!
Well, hope you liked it!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena