A blog for young adult book lovers

Evermore by Alyson Noel

book cover of 
Evermore 
 (Immortals, book 1)
by
Alyson Noël
Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: ???
Okay I have to admit I didn't get past page 50 of this book. Maybe I'll try it again some other time like next year, but it just was not that great. The story progressed to slowly and I was bored with the story line. It didn't feel fresh or new to me. The only thing I really like about this book is the cover which is gorgeous but I guess that proves don't judge a book by its cover!!
I'm going to try some of Alyson Noel's other books that are not part of the series but honestly not any time soon because this book is like putting me off her for awhile. I think I had a problem with a lot of the characters. Ever and Damen were Mary Sue's and Gary Sue's (very stereotypical characters with little development that makes you believe you can be the character)
Not a fan. So, as much as I hate giving bad reviews, this was not my cup of tea and I would not give this a Paige-Turn! Like I said though, maybe I'll try it some other time!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena