A blog for young adult book lovers

Done!

Last night I finished another Gossip Girl book (Because I'm Worth It - number 4) and it was pretty good. I'm just hoping that maybe some new stuff starts happening because it's kinda getting repetitive.
I'm about half way done with Marked by P.C. and Kristen Cast and so far I LOVE it!!! I was skeptical about reading it because of all the bad reviews I've heard but I have to say, I think this is going to become one of my favorite series'. Although I did find some grammar errors....
Christmas is coming up and my wish list is ever-changing. I can't decide between all the books I want! Today I'm going shopping at this book place (will explain more later) and if I find some books there that are on my wish list I'll have to update it AGAIN! Haha it will be worth it though! Can't wait until Christmas! (Only 22 more days!)
So I guess I'll see you guys later! I've got a long day of book bargain hunting/shopping ahead of me and I can't wait!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena