A blog for young adult book lovers

PaperBackSwap Haul/This or That Tag

I forgot to tell you guys! Yesterday I got my book that I ordered, in the mail! I ordered Read My Lips by Teri Brown. I can't wait to read it!
Also, I'm going to do the This or That Tag so here goes!
1. Audio or Book in hand?
Book in hand!! I only listen to audio books for like classics that I'm trying to read and even then I'm reading along with the book. Plus the audio books read to slowly for me!
2. Softcover or hardback?
I really love both but I have to say softcover for a couple of reasons; 1: They're a lot easier to hold and take with you somewhere 2: They're cheaper!! 3: I honestly like how they look on my shelf better than hardcovers. Although I do still love hardcovers too.
3. Fiction or non-fiction?
Fiction!!! (There's this one girl on Youtube that said she hated non-fiction books with bad endings because that actually happened so there's no changing it. I just love that statement. So true.)
4. Fantasy world or real life issues?
I actually love both, but if I had to choose only one I would say fantasy world but in a real life situation....does that make sense? Like it's fictional like the Night World series' by L. J. Smith but it also has real people and real issues like love, wars, etc. I'd also say fantasy world because I read to get away from real life so I don't want to really read a book that reminds me of real life.
5. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Um is this even a real question? Harry Potter all the way!
6. Kindle, iPad, or other?
I REALLY want a Kindle for Christmas so right now I'd say none for owning one, but I really, really, really want a Kindle. We'll see!
7. Borrow or buy?
This depends. I will usually say buy but sometimes I like to read the newer, more popular books, or I'll borrow a book, read it and see if I like it THEN buy it. Usually I buy though, I really like the idea of helping contribute to authors, publishers, general literacy, etc.
8. Bookstore or online?
Well, I've had to result to online buying due to Borders closing but I do love browsing through bookstores (especially used one's!) Sorry I hate Barnes and Noble. Gag.
9. Stand alone or series?
Stand alone! I do like series' but stand alones I can read right away and I don't have to worry about forgetting the story while the next book comes out.
10. Monster read or short and sweet?
Short and sweet! I save monster reads for the winter (usually when I'm on school break) but I prefer short and sweet so I can just move on to the next book.
11. Starry eyed romance or full of action?
Romance! I love (no pun intended) reading those little teen chick-lits and trashy teen romances! They're kind of my guilty pleasure *blushes*.
12. Curl up in a Snuggie or bathe in the sun?
Bathe in the sun! I love summer! Favorite season! Although I do love the rain too...maybe I should move to Hawaii where it rains while it's summer. I'd be a happy camper!
13. Hot chocolate or latte?
Hot chocolate! Yummy! I'm actually drinking some right now! (It's raining here right now so I felt the need for chocolate.)
Well that's all for now! Hope you enjoyed! I tag you!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena