A blog for young adult book lovers

The Man In the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie

book cover of 
The Man in the Brown Suit 
 (Colonel Race, book 1)
by
Agatha Christie
How much it cost me: $3.00 (bought from used bookstore)
Retail price: $6.00
Read a synopsis here!
Number of pages: 228
Soooo this is by far one of my favorite Agatha Christie books! I love that it's in first person point of view (normally Agatha Christie's books are third-person) and I just enjoyed the overall story! So the girl in the story (Anne) travels to South Africa to solve a murder-mystery and she encounters a whole assortment of characters along the way that are all very hilarious. This Agatha Christie novel was a bit more light then her other one's which sometimes seem more dark and depressing. This book also was not a Hercule Poriot or Miss Marple which I also liked because then I could take a break from those.
Of course I was kept guessing until the end on who murdered the poor people but that always makes it more exciting doesn't it? And Agatha Christie is not called the #1 Mystery Bestseller for nothing; this mystery had tons of twists and turns that you have to follow carefully but in the end it's worth it because everything starts to add up quickly. So yes I would give this a Paige-Turn!!
Hope you enjoyed this quick little review! Right now I'm reading Pop Tart by Kira Coplin and Julianne Kaye so hopefully you'll be seeing a review of that in the next week or so!
See you soon!
-Paige

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright: The Paige-Turner. Powered by Blogger.

© The Paige Turner, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena